From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Carullo
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:48 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] RB333/433 eliminating self-interference test

Another quick note...  if you have individual units why even mount them
like this inside a larger box?  Why not put individual RB411s in their own
small box (say DCE 7x6x2) and put the box outside right under the antenna?
Then you would have even more seperation and distribute you eggs a bit more
too...

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102