It has an adaptive mode which does both.

Mark

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:31 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] WAN HotSpot and Polarity

Dual polarity as in you are horizontal and vertical.

Or as in the nano will do either polarity?

As far as I know the nano does either (software switchable) not both.
But, it would not be the first time I was wrong.

Brian

Charles Wyble wrote:

The NS2 is dual polarity.

Not sure what polarity the clients are. We get a lot of Iphones/Ipods as

clients.

So I haven't done any scientific studies, but wanted to give a real
world indication of AP selection and coverage area.

Tom DeReggi wrote:

        well thats interesting, but you didn't address the primary
question of
        polarity.

        Or what polarity hotspot CPE devices generally see.

        Tom DeReggi
        RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
        IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband