You could try ferrite beads on all the cables involved at each ap.  Especially on each end of the coax, right next to the connectors.

Coax is made for "unbalanced" transmission; some antennas are "balanced".  Connecting unbalanced cables to balanced antennas will cause the outer jacket of the coax to radiate.  Ask any HAM.

Jason Wallace

Michael Baird wrote:
Cable length to AP 1 foot, I'm not sure what type of cable is installed,
presumably LMR-400. I will check on this as well.

The Water tower we are using for testing is located on the outskirts of
the town. The town itself has about 4 businesses, no stoplights, looks
like about 10 AP's in the whole town, population about 800 folks. The
land is as flat as a pancake, no hills or great obstructions, minimal
treelines.

Regards
Michael Baird

Whats the lenghs of the cables? They could be acting as antennas themselves.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820