I have a customer that will be multi-homed soon.  He has asked me to
help him get ready for this move.  I will be handling his BGP and such,
but he wants me to handle getting his IP space from ARIN as well.

It has been about 5 years since I've dealt with them at all, and I know
there is likely to have been some changes in the way they handle their
business.  As I understand it, you can get as small as a /22 from them
if you are multi-homed.  Are there other requirements that I am
overlooking?  How hard are they to deal with in terms of getting them to
provide you with an allocation in advance of the actual connection of
the second circuit?  It would be nice to only have 1 renumbering in this
process.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *