I admit that most of you can dance around me in the field of RF.  I'm more of
an installer and management type.  Today I had a Nano CPE with a -48 dbi signal
which, as you know, is amazing; it should be it was a block away from the
tower.  The problem is the customer had long outages and erratic service.
Aiming away from the tower kept the great connection but still crappy pings.

Marlon suggested Multipath as a possibility and advised to turn the radio to
"B" only and reduce the power on the radio. I had heard of Multipath but never
experienced it. We changed both settings and while the signal stayed at -48dbi
the time-outs and erratic pings went away.  90% of our system is two or more
miles from towers, so we never had this problem before. This particular town is
the only place where the towers are on buildings all within ½ mile of nearly
everyone

It answered a lot of problems for others in town we have been battling supposed
interference with and I just wanted to publically thank Marlon for exposing me
to a side of RF I hadn't even thought of.  This is what makes WISPA worth it to
me.

Forbes Mercy
President - Washington Broadband, Inc.

18:31:00