Ditto...

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:43 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Court: No exclusive cable rights in apartments

Can we please have our government stay out of business and let capitalism
run its course?  I think their time would be better spent (or wasted) doing
what they do best - politics and wasting time.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

http://www.cedmagazine.com/News-exclusive-cable-rights-apartments-052609.asp

----