I've got a question that tangentially pertains to wireless stuff, but
isn't really related to wireless technology, per se.

We sometimes have several people working on KMZ files, and the different
versions that we have gets really out of hand, and I'm hoping for a
web-based (LAMP?) solution that lets people sort of "check out" a KMZ
file and then incorporate some sort of version control.

(This isn't really unique to KMZ files, of course, but could be for any
sort of file. It's just that KMZ craziness is killing me more than, say,
Word doc or xls craziness.)

Any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!