The new Registration form for the FISPA/WISPA Joint Regional Meeting in
Nashville on June 24th and 25th is now available at
http://www.wispa.org/upcoming-events/fispa-regional-meeting/.  There is a
link to Download the Registration Form at the top of the page.  I just spoke
with Jim Hollis this morning and the deadline for reserving rooms and
meeting fees at this rate ends on Friday.

There will be a WISPA Board Meeting and numerous sessions by Jack Unger,
Dennis Burgess, Butch Evans and Steve Coran concerning Wireless.  We are
still working on other topics, but it should be a very full two days of good
information.  We are also planning on having a WISPA members meeting for
those who attend.

I will update more specifics on the final agenda as we get them worked out.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish