From: "cj sattler" <cjsatt...@hotmail.com>
To: <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:57 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Outdoor Rack Mount Enclosures

What are people using for outdoor enclosures at tower/roof locations?

I had a ton of nice ones that work perfect from a company we purchased but
they are all now used up.

What i need is to mount a 1u layer 3 switch, a lot of power injectors and a
1u automatic transfer switch PDU

Preferably, i'd like to mount it on a wall but i could put it on bricks on
the floor if needed.

It needs to have fans and some air flow, but no AC or heater.

I can find some for 2-15k, but would like to find something cheaper.

What are all of you using?

thanks
cj