With -20’s I’m guessing that at the edges of each of the 20mhz channels that
they are bleeding over into the next “non-overlapping” channels at about -50
or -60. That’s just a guess as I have never seen a spectrum anylazyer of a
2.4ghz signal. I’m sure someone here has though.

If you don’t want to move the antennas you could put some band pass filters
in line for each channel 1,6,11.

http://www.streakwave.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=24BPFX-8-CH1
<http://www.streakwave.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=24BPFX-8-CH1&eq=&Tp> &eq=&Tp=

http://www.streakwave.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=24BPFX-8-CH6
<http://www.streakwave.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=24BPFX-8-CH6&eq=&Tp> &eq=&Tp=

http://www.streakwave.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=24BPFX-8-CH11
<http://www.streakwave.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=24BPFX-8-CH11&eq=&Tp> &eq=&Tp=

But that’s not really a solution because then you can’t change channels
without changing the filters around.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126