Hi,

I have asked this question before, but I have some new MTU buildings
that I am setting up more as a hotspot. So people don't have to sign up
with me and get installed, they just get on if they want to either daily
or monthly. I have a lot of people who haven't given addresses or have
given addresses in other states. Probably their billing address.

So do I make up the jurisdiction they are in? This is not so hard now as
I don't have that many. But later on (hopefully) it will be harder.

Perhaps we should entice the FCC to think about this more carefully when
they want us to report to them?

Thanks

Martha
--