333 is junk all around, quick or not.  How many 3xx boards do you see?

532 is extremely fast but has a long history of losing the ethernet
half of eth1.  There are many people including myself that had to
climb up many towers to put two pairs on eth2 because this.

433 is good.  Nothing stands out.  I had one where it was losing
ethernet link but it may have just been a loose cable - reseated it to
the switch and it's been find for months.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle