I also woke to a site being down (5 actually because they are fed thru
the one that got it).
I lost an omni (big hole in it), switch, 433ah, 532, and associated
cards and pigtails were replaced too.  It's was not too bad really.
Took me 3 hrs from the time I rolled out of bed to the time my feet were
back on the ground and off the tower.

brian