From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org on behalf of Gino Villarini
Sent: Tue 8/18/2009 8:08 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Bullet M5 HP

Jason

Im sorry but i find some stated facts very difficult to believe.  the 25db vs
3db snr ratio is based on the fact that canopy can perform as expected with
just 3db over noise.  MIMO based gear needs about 25 db snr ratio on both
polarities in order to achieve good performence on 64qam and 2 chains.  So if
your noise floor is -80, youll need a -55 signal to get the high performance.
I guessing hte nano / loco units would be good for really close clients, rocket
dish for all others

Gino