From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of e...@wisp-router.com
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:05 PM
To: e...@wisp-router.com; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Handheld GPS recommendations, anyone?

Was going to say that I charged it almost a year ago and used it numerous
times and it still comes on without complaining.
So battery in it last a long time without re charging. They are. Not end
user replaceable though. But for the price I paid if the battery stop taking
a charge I will just replace it.

/Eje
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile