Wow!  My first thought when you started was not enough power but then read
you changed the power supply.  Still sounds like power though.   Did you
check the power where you are plugging that supply into?  Anything else
running off that circuit like any motors or high surge items?   What about
firmware?  Did you try flashing up or down and maybe match any MT board this
one is talking to?  Stranger things have happened.

I agree with the frustration about the 433ah slots being too close, but MT
will say that their cards fit just fine!  I'm in the same boat with you on
that.  Installed a 600a with the daughterboard on one AP just to get around
that same problem.  I've also used a 433ah and a 433 with level 4 and got it
to work.

Robert West

Just Micro Digital Services Inc.