Enclosures with internal part numbers like

Mt5ap
Mt2ap
Mt5hpol
Mt5vpol

Is what I've started doing to help the new guy associate what gear with what AP.

Wish it was all Moto or all MT, but ya know...

On 8/24/09, Scott Reed <scottr...@onlyinternet.net> wrote:
> Less time on tower.
> Pre-tested and known to work.
> Less chance of breaking something.
>

> Dennis Burgess wrote:
>> Why you have complete APs vs just parts.  :)

>> Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
>> WISPA Board Member - wispa.org
>> Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
>> WISPA Vendor Member
>> Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
>> LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training
>> The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the
>> Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended
>> only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which
>> it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
>> Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
>> any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
>> than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited, If you
>> received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
>> from any computer.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle