If you aren't using them already I can only suggest one thing.

Ruuuuuuun!

My experience hasn't been very good (though I will admit not horrible) with
the Engenius data products.  They do not last long at all (weeks/months -
really lucky to get years) outdoors and the indoors do not seem to be
comparable in lifetime to a WAP11.

Pretty good on coverage, but I wouldn't say anything much better/worse then
MT or WAP11.

The thing that really broke the camel's back was the incompatibility between
the Intel 3945 and new one (that does N, 3946 maybe?) and the indoor ones.
The firmware fixed it, however, said firmware was not available then nor was
it the last I checked.  In fact I believe the product is EOL.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle