From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Antenna Mount extensions

I think the bottom horizontal line is the base of the standard powmount -
but the top horizontal line is where I am confused.  You said the muffler
shop bends it, does it make a shift like a traditional muffler? 90 turn?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Robert West
<robert.w...@just-micro.com>wrote:

> No, it's like this crude ASCII rendering.
> He puts a U clamp on the bottom and on the eave.

> ------I
> -------

EMT

----