I wasnt out to create an argument thread. My last 2 cents: Free has
created an entitlement mentality in this country and now "we" cant pay
for it. Where is the money coming from? Can we, our children, & our
grandchildren afford Trillion dollar budget deficits? As far as free -
tell that to our country's founding fathers.
I apoligize, as I realize this list is not for politics. This is my
last comment on the subject.