Greetings list.

We are wondering if anyone had any good resources for OEM appliance
supplier services.

We are still very new, and are still researching to figure out what the
most effective and viable route would be, for possible network appliance
configurations services/sales to some local clients.

We are looking for mini-itx, or pico-itx Intel Atom processor-based main
boards and enclosures, preferably that are aesthetically pleasing, to
put out platform software on, and sell/lease to our clients for network
management/access applications.

We are developing on BSD and Java EE however, that is superfluous in
reference to platform considerations already discussed.

Any input would be appreciated...

Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth
M. G. Wigglesworth Holdings, LLC