I checked all of this before posting.  That is the reason for the
original question about how to see processor load.  I was hoping someone
would know that Mikrotik had provided something like top (for Linux) or
Task Manager (for Windows) that shows the processes using the
processor.  Would make it a lot easier to find that the problem is a
filter rule or something like that.

--
Scott Reed
Sr. Systems Engineer