There's a difference between killing someone who shows you a weapon and threatens your life versus someone who commits a felony on some remote property. Hardly anyone (or any state) would deny you the ability to use lethal force to defend your life. That's a lot different from hunting down and killing someone who steals or destroys your property at a remote location and is not threatening your life. A remote crime against property should be handled by the local law enforcement authorities.

At any rate, discussions about killing are off-topic for this list. I'd suggest that we all get back to work and stop bragging about killing people.

jack

Jayson Baker wrote:
This is also the case in Colorado.  I remember a couple years ago a guy came
to the door of a couple's home, they opened the door and the guy showed them
a knife.  The wife beat the crap out of the guy with a baseball bat.  He was
DOA when the cops got there.  She/they weren't charged at all.

Jayson