From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Andy Trimmell
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:46 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Hotspot controller

AD doesn't have the ability to create usernames and passwords on its
own. We have a radius server that checks in with AD for current
customers. We want to be able to give current customers access through
all of our hotspots but people that aren't the ability to purchase time
when they're within hotspot range. We're looking for a complete billing
and account creation solution. Very little interaction by us so they
people can just hit a hotspot, pay for time, surf, go home.