Well this is strange, we've seen it on different model Grids. We saw the
same behavior with Non-M and M based Bullets.
The signal just keeps bouncing 20db from -74 to -94 for example, with an
Andrew it is solid at around the -74. Is it possible they are defective?
I can't see how we could be assembling these things improperly, it's
pretty obvious. We do use them in Horizontal polarity, but the feedhorn
is parallel to the wires when we do this. I mean it's like it's flipping
between HPOL/VPOL.

Regards
Michael Baird