Answer to Rubens' post on September 18th.

Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding the
Winlink1000 or Radwin2000.
Matt Musial
Radwin, Director of Sales
Cell- 562-659-1358

Radwin's radios consists of 802.11a or 802.11n modem chipset wrapped up with
proprietary radio technology, powerful processor and software based signal
processing algorithm. Every single radio goes thru comprehensive testing
including burn in to validate compliance to the specification across
temperature range. The result is robust high performance carrier class
radio:
- Low constant latency regardless of distance (important for WISPs who plan
to offer voice and other real time services)
- High PPS (packet per second) capability
- Very low packet error rate (PER) and bit error rate (BER) even under
interference.
- And much more
All that is offered at unmatched unbeatable price!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there are some vendors that brag about their proprietary technology.
However proprietary technology does not guarantee performance and
reliability. But it is defiantly ensures high cost as they cannot leverage
on the economy of scale that off the shelf modem offers.

Ilan Moshe, EE
President
Radwin Inc.