There was a time when that was the case...
But Crown has evolved in recent years, and their staff as well are learning
more about the value of the WISP market, and what costs our market will
bear.
For me.... Crown has been a pleasure to work with.

Just like any relationship, to get good terms, it requires an established
ongoing relationship, and committment from both parties to create value for
the other party.  In my opinion, the secret is putting yourself in their
shoes and understanding their position for each transaction.  By
understanding teh dynamics of the site, it helps determine what things can
be asked for or not successfully.

Admitted, the process is very slow, (and there fore sometimes frustrating),
but from our experience the process with all tower companies has been slow,
so that is an irrelevent factor. And if you are in teh wholesale business,
you WANT the process to be slow, and you dont want a leasor that gives
everyone else as good of terms as they give you, since you have the ongoing
relationship.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband