Anyone else tired of these do-gooders and their organite gifting of your
towers?

Here I am, minding my own business and they come and place this darned
organite near my tower, messing up all the funny shaped clouds I've been
working so hard to create for the government and their secret weather
control project.

I'm looking for something that can counter act this most powerful substance.
Any ideas? My handlers at the NSA won't help, you all know how THAT goes!
Always their needs, never mine.  National security this, weather control
that, blah, blah, blah........  Whatever.

In case you aren't in the loop and haven't received your secret and
confidential memo, look it up on You Tube.  It will explain the danger.

I feel like I need to sprinkle maybe some ground up goat spleen or something
around the tower for protection from the organite energy waves...........
It works to slow my electric meter, maybe it will defend against this as
well.  Too bad Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies isn't with us any more,
she would certainly know the fix for this.

Suggestions are welcome.

The serious side of this is that I see it's been going around and I just saw
it.  More crazies messing about the towers.........  I had a long
conversation with a customer today about all of this, she was "concerned"
about these weather experiments and wanted to know if we were involved.  How
do you defend against stupidity?