I am interested in hearing more once deployed.  I have some MT N gear hung
and I have found that it is more sensitive to environmental RF than
standard A links.  If you are in RF busy area N may not be realistic
option, at least that's my preliminary conclusion :)   Send us the info
once you do more tests out in the field, it would be nice to have
inexpensive fast gear as another option...

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102