From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of St. Louis Broadband
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:03 AM
To: 'Robert West'; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT - Text Messages

Her head start that we figured was going to let her take the lead of the
pack, came to a slamming halt.
I am not sure really what it was, but that is when I noticed the txt msg
addiction.
And I truly believe it is an addiction, she sleeps with the damn phone next
to her...

Teenage girls are amazing.
It really ticks me that she is actually more computer literate than I in
some applications.
When I am trying to figure it out, she looks at me like omg...mom is so
slow.
She can key over 100wpm and is accurate.