From: Bret Clark <bcl...@spectraaccess.com>

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:54:22
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Airports a Problem?

I somewhat disagree, in terms of the signal, no you don't need approval,
but to put a wireless network up  with antenna's  near any airport the
height of the antenna is governed by the FAA, you need their approval
from them in terms of  an antenna perspective. Antenna heights are
governed by distance from runways; give them the exact distances from
runways, then they tell you the height allowed at that location.