We are looking into a DHCP delivery method that doesn't require the use
of Mac Addresses to enter. We are using all Alvarion VL equipment (5.x &
900) the problem is:

We want Customer to plug in device and get a DHCP address, easy right.
Okay hard part, without the use of Mac addresses how can we tell which
customers are what and log this into a database. Is there a way to
control this via the radio?

We don't want to use PPPoE so that option is out, we currently provide
Static IP numbers for everybody but would like to get away from this in
certain (cheaper) markets.

Come on guys, hit me with your best ideas on this one. Were at a wall.

Thank You,
Cameron