Trango APs have a site survey tool, however, it requires a reboot and you a)
have to catch it within 30s of bootup or b) set default opmode to OFF.

I advise the first option - this way you never run into an issue with power
failures for 5 minutes bringing your customers down until you click "on".

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle