I would guess just one AP on the water tower of Town Hall.  The place is all
flat, no tall buildings but lots of residential with trees.

If he could drive, say, faster than 299,792,458 miles per second, he could
probably drive back to the station and answer his own radio call.  In that
case the 4.9 wouldn't be any good.  But it's theory at this point since my
light speed sled is in the shop for a trany rebuild.

But being a small town cop, they usually just sit in the parking lots on the
edge of town hoping for speeders.  They have, I think, only 2 cars, donated
by the state as they replaced them with newer ones. They have no dispatcher,
that's handled by the sheriff's department.  They can get the same info over
the radio but I think he wants to see the actually picture of the drivers
license and to be able to see more detailed information of the person he has
stopped for driving 39 in a 35mph zone.   ( I lost on that one, after all it
IS technically speeding, said the judge....  Sigh)  So I see value in what
he is trying to do.  But I doubt he'll be moving around much while using it,
just parked in a lot looking at porn or behind a car running the plates.

I kid but I have respect for these guys.  Well, most of them anyhow!  I
certainly don't want to pull people over at night because they have a
parking light out.  That's lawlessness I don't need to see.