Yes but out here in BFE, they can get dialup on very bad phone lines, Wild
Blue or cell card.  Offering 512k in a market such as mine will have them
beating down your doors.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Carullo
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 11:58 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Holy cow!

My question is how fast can their internet go using tv whitespace?  Sprint
used to serve this area with an unutilized tv channel and it was SLOW.  I
guess if you had nothing else but if it can't go one MB its not on my radar
of concern.  Actually in our market if you cant deliver 10-20MB your not
playing the game.

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102