From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 10:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Court says cities have the right to bar
telecommunicationstowers

The town of Saddle River NJ fought the phone company and they reached an
agreement - the phone company decorated the tower with fake evergreen
branches. The tower looks like a big pine tree. If you're ever driving on
Rt. 17 look at the big pine tree right next to the highway at the Saddle
River exit.

Greg

----

----