I am currently in development to make a install-less application that
will allow an end user to simply click check net, it will preform
several checks including pinging their gateway, your network edge, test
dns resolution, list their ip information (for clueless users), as well
as give them links to your internal speed test site and contact
information.    Right now we are looking at a per company cost of
between $150 and $200 each.   If you would like to be part of the
discussions on this product development, please e-mail me offlist at
dmburg...@linktechs.net.

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
WISPA Vendor Member
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training <http://www.onlinemikrotiktraining.com>