Sounds like symptoms of an ip address conflict possibly.

Sent from Windows mobile device...

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 5:33 PM
To: Mikrotik discussions <mikro...@mail.butchevans.com>
Cc: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [Mikrotik] Frustrating connectivity issues.

>The whole time the RDP session will stay connected and functional.

Are you sure it's functional?  I expect it probably isn't usable while the
pings stop just like browsing isn't capable.

What are you pinging from/to?

Do you have the Tranzeo fix applied to your CPEs as you're using a Mikrotik
AP?  Is the Tranzeo rebooting per their interpretation of the RFC?  Is the
wireless registration staying up according to the AP?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle