Since it hasn't been brought up yet, I thought I'd mention that Patrick made an
immense (I think) contribution to WISPA at Wireless Without Limits.  If anyone
signed up that day and at the end of 1 year, they didn't think they earned
their $250, he would personally write them a check for $250 to cover it.  There
was an attendee there that publically stated he didn't think it was worth
$250...  or something to that effect.

I don't know if anyone accepted his offer or not, but it was certainly gracious
and I hope that he doesn't have to issue any checks because those that take him
up on it see the value.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions