Well thats exactly what I had in mind. Its the licensing portion that is getting
me. Now, the requirement for enc to the STB, is not that big a deal, unless they
can mandate what type and such. I also know that some places are doing a IP feed
over there digital channel @19mbit (2sd 1 hd, iirc). In order to dump that to a
IP network takes just a receiver and Ethernet connection.