Here we go again... referring to the frustrating install customer issue.

It basically comes down to intermittent ability to ping the AP
interface, pings for a bit then time out for a bit, then starts replying
again. First noticed the issue with a new install on an AP I have not
added a customer to for a while. I had another customer on the AP poor
connectivity issues but did not see the on and off pinging and they were
shooting through under growth, I moved there radio to the other side of
the house and put a NS2 on instead of the CPQ.  I went to another
customer on this AP and they have the same issue with pings coming and
going. And random web browsing timeouts.

I am kind of pondering AP issues but why would my other customers have
the problem? I do have on customer with a really poor signal, -90/-92
due to a shot kinda through trees.

Is there anyone using similar equipment willing to talk on the phone to
discuss this problem?

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.
573.247.9980 - Cell