Thanks, Aaron.  I'll give it a browse.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Aaron D. Osgood
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 5:05 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mikrotik Serial Port Monitoring

Google "ComCap4" - they have a package to monitor virtual serial ports.
While you may not need to spend the $80 to $130 (price based on features
needed) - their site discusses a free routine from sourceforge that you may
find useful

I'm on the road at the moment so I don't have the URL handy

Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect