From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Robert West
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 8:15 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] health insurance

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......  I feel an increase in the use of the 1099 form would be
the easy answer.  I lived as a 1099 for many years.

I'm with you on your feelings of "get all the way in or get all the way
out".  I'd prefer they get all the way in and just do it because, honestly,
it will happen in the end anyhow.  Why put it off and cause more suffering?
I know, politics doesn't belong here usually and I won't be hit like that
but it is an issue for some of us.  (And as far as I'm concerned they can
give gays marriage also and just get it the heck out of the way finally,
sheeesh!  Why should I be the only one to suffer through marriage???)

But the reality is that many companies are going to go to making who they
can a 1099 contractor and that's going to open up another can of left in the
sun worms.