My Plans?

I am going to create 4 new jobs and really stimulate the economy.

Job 1: I am going to quit my day job. It is a high-paying job that provides
benefits to myself and my family. This job can go to whom-ever wants it.
Job 2: I will work full time for my company.
Job 3: The growth of my company will be higher as I can now dedicate 168
hours to it rather than my normal 118 or so.
Job 4: My wife will quit working for the company to focus on her photography
business.

You may ask; "But why don't you just quit now? The money for you is there,
especially if you take the leap!"

Well, yeah, the money is there... until I go to pay for my own insurance
Trust me! I DO!... I WANT TO PAY HIGH PRICES FOR INSURANCE!!! PLEASE!! But I
can't...

Why? Because my wife has "pre-existing conditions" and I have a chronic
disorder (psoriasis OMG Flakey skin!). So I cannot get private insurance for
my family unless I have 3+ employees working for my company.

Hell, even people with drunk driving histories can still by SR22 insurance..
I can't even get a high-rate private health insurance plan that screws me.

I could rant more, but I think most of the above message is due to low blood
sugar and too much coffee...

ryan