Would you mind being my best friend and linking to what you're talking
about?  I would certainly love to give most if not all of your suggestions a
try.

I have never found anything to keep my hands warm - not with two hot pads
and super thick gloves (which of course come off when I'm working up
there...)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein