Ok, but you still don't HAVE to have a car - hence you don't HAVE
to have insurance.

With the new plan, no matter what, I HAVE to pay for insurance.

You can bet, if I HAVE to, I will go to the doctor more often.  I recently
had the flu.  Swine most likely, normally the flu will have me down for 2-3
days.  This
one, 3 WEEKS in bed.

I never went to the doctor, what was the point.  Sound financial decision.
If
I had insurance, I would have been right there, just in case there was
something
that might be able to be done.

It is proven, if people have health insurance, they use it more than they
would
if paying out of pocket.  Seems like that is a dangerous progression.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!