Wow...speechless.  I suggest you visit Cuba for all your health care needs.
You won't and you know it.

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Robert West
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 9:22 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Insurance....

Actually, most of the advancement now is coming from other countries.  We're
behind but since we live in it, we can't smell it.  We rank near number 37
in health care, that certainly is not being a leader.  Even our friend, Cuba
ranks higher than we do.  Shameful for a country as well off as we are.