What's that fancy wrap on the leads to the tower?  Are you hanging and
freezing deer sausage on that cloths line?

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:16 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wind!

I just tried digging out a path for the animals to go back outside.  It's
fruitless.  I have 4 and 5 foot drifts and the wind is gusting to 45 mph.
With a 1/2 mile long lane and an old Ford with front loader, I'll be an
entire day digging out.  I won't even start until this wind subsides.
That's my 180' freestanding tower on the property.  It gets moving pretty
good in strong winds.

mg