Every customer had my cell number but it became way too much burden. Nothing
like being interupted while enjoying a movie because theire laptop wont
connect to their wireless router. Oh ya, I even got the proverbial "my
mouse" wont work last week! My greeting even said, "please call the office"
but everyone thinks they are special. So, after 5 years, I finally changed
my cell number and force them to call into the office. Ah, life is sooo much
better! Now, all I have to do is move so they stop coming to my house!
-RickG