I hope that's all you end up getting.  Looks like it's headed out of
here and east.  It's 5 degrees.  The winds are slowing to 15.  I'm
going to be VERY busy first light.  Looks like Toledo received 14
inches.  I got a little more out here in the country, but it's really
hard to tell with all that wind.  It was near white out conditions
earlier.  Awesome.

mg